Software Engineer - Galway
This role will see you join my client's growing Development team where you'll build infrastructure, deploy builds, conduct test scheduling, test execution and be involved in test result collection and reporting.
About this Role
The role requires a Software Devleoper who is both technically proficient and is outgoing, dynamic, enthusiastic and able to network across groups and individuals to be part of a larger community.
- A minimum of 4 years of technology industry experience.
- Industry technical experience with object-oriented programming and C++ is a plus.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and Web Services
- Knowledge of HTTP and how to design and interact with RESTful web services.
- Experience with and/or exposure to micro-services
- Knowledge with Configuration Management, especially with designing, building and maintaining Continuous Integration systems and Test Automation systems.
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI, Perforce, vSphere / VMware, server Configuration Management
- Knowledge of test automation and/or development process improvements.
- Knowledgeable in software lifecycle, modern testing methods and good understanding of continuous integration.
- Working knowledge of deployment and management systems utilizing containerization, like Docker, Mesos or Kubernetes is a plus
To apply for this exciting Software Engineer role in Galway, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!