Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
My client is a leading video games publisher and due to demand have a vacancy for a Software Engineer to join their team.
You will work in an innovative and creative environment on a framework used by other Engineers to create web applications and tools.
This is a great job opportunity for someone to join a well-known company who place a lot of pride in their employees and ensure they're rewarded with team nights out, free games, gym membership and even free ice cream! What more could you want!
Software Engineer Requirements:
- A minimum of 4+ years of technology industry experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years of industry technical experience with application development in .NET
- Industry technical experience with console game, object-oriented programming and C++ is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and Web Services is a plus
- Knowledge of HTTP and how to design and interact with RESTful web services.
- Experience with and/or exposure to micro-services
- Knowledge of architecting and building scalable, resilient and performant web services
- Knowledge with Configuration Management, especially with designing, building and maintaining Continuous Integration systems and Test Automation systems.
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI, Perforce, vSphere / VMware, server Configuration Management
- Knowledge of test automation and/or development process improvements.
- Knowledgeable in software lifecycle, modern testing methods and good understanding of continuous integration.
- Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal outside supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible - able to adapt plans and react to change
If you're interested in this brilliant new Software Engineer job just apply below!