My client have a number of open vacancies across multiple teams and are looking for the most talented developers to join them from Software Engineer to Senior Software Engineer to Lead Software Engineer.
You will have a creative and inquisitive mind with great problem solving skills and an ambition to work in an innovative environment. You will join a team involved in creating ground breaking medical and biotechnology services for clients all over the world.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and documentation of new software components or minor enhancements to existing software products.
- Participates in code inspections and technical reviews.
- Ability to work in an Agile software development environment.
- Receive instructions and guidance from Scrum team regarding required tasks and expected results.
- Develops expertise in one or more programming techniques, data analysis tools, or design tools important to the department.
- Contributes to the advancement of process capability for software development. Understands how job affects product and process quality.
Software Engineer Requirements:
- Experience within the Medical Devices industry is not essential however exposure to instrumentation or automation tools would be highly desirable.
- You should have a clear understanding of software development engineering, preferably within a highly regulated or process oriented environment.
- You must hold a relevant degree, or equivalent, and exhibit core experience of C# (.NET) in a windows environment.
- You should demonstrate experience of Object Oriented Design and Object Oriented Programming and ideally you will be confident in developing User Interfaces in WPF.
- Additional experience with CSS, HTML, Databases etc are a huge bonus.
- Ideally you will be a self-motivated, analytical individual who thrives within a team.
- You should be a problem solver and demonstrate a positive and professional outlook.
This is an amazing opportunity that will take your career to new heights so if you're a Software Engineer and meet the above requirements be sure to apply!
Keywords: C#, .Net, C# developer, .Net developer, software engineer, lead engineer, software developer, senior software engineer, software engineer jobs, C# jobs, .Net jobs, C# developer jobs, .Net developer jobs, IT jobs, IT jobs Limerick, developer jobs Limerick, software engineer Limerick, IT jobs Munster, developer jobs Munster, developer jobs Ireland, software engineer Munster, software engineer Ireland