Software Engineer, Limerick, Ireland
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of one years experience in a software development role
- Java experience and/or experience with Object Oriented design/programming
- Proficient in scripting languages, Python, and build tools such as ANT or Maven
- Familiar with Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Progress OpenEdge
- Experience in a Support or DevOps role
- Familiar with database concepts and operations
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum team
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo)
- Experience with environment configuration management and deployment tools such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, and virtualization
This Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity. Negotiable basic salary plus benefits, etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer that is looking for a change in your career?
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.