Snr Manufacturing Software Engineer.
To develop new manufacturing and test equipment and systems for the production of medical devices.
- Develop manufacturing applications.
- Design, develop and maintain SQL database.
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Work closely with customers in defining system requirements
- Work closely with both internal and external specialists and vendors to complete equipment related projects.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to phases of development throughout the SDLC
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage projects to completion
- Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning machine functionality to customer requirements.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Actively participate in departmental and plant Continuous Improvement through participation in Value Improvement Projects and Lean Business Process Projects as well as departmental standards.
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in software development
-VB.Net, VB 6, SQL Server
- Vision, motion control, and machine HMI control design experience.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for a change in your career?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Software Engineer role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (0867838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.