Software Development Manager
Our client, a growing Irish MedTech firm, is seeking an experienced Software Development Manager / Project Manager to join their expanding team. This is a unique opportunity to join this established start-up and work on exciting greenfield and enhancement projects using cutting edge technology.
You will be responsible for managing an existing team of developers and be involved in the recruitment of new team members. This role has scope to evolve as the company grows, and you will have good insight into upcoming projects.
They are not looking for any specific technical knowledge but are seeking an experienced manager who has exceptional people and management skills, expert knowledge of the SDLC, and who is able to effectively build rapport and liaise with developers, third party vendors and non-technical staff alike.
You will have a strong technical background and have a good understanding of coding.
- Coach, mentor and develop existing team members.
- Grow the team and participate in Hiring/Recruitment process.
- Nurture start-up and innovative work culture.
- Strive for innovation.
- Liaise with third party vendors.
- 5+ years' experience in a software management role
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge of the SDLC.
- Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.