Software Developer (.NET)
Our client, the leading independent investment research and governance advisory firm is recruiting a full stack .Net Software Engineer for their team in Limerick, Ireland. Candidates must have experience with all levels of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for an enterprise level application.
- Design, implement and maintain applications and services in a truly Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies (Grooming, Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives).
- Implement coding practices consistent with defined conventions.
- Work with colleagues to develop and execute comprehensive test plans for system implementations.
- Perform and automate unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of functional and technical quality of deliverables.
- Provide valuable insights in design reviews and code review
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support to business groups for all applications and services developed and maintained by the de velopment group.
- Coordinate work with other developers both in-house and off-shore.
- Assist in the deployment of releases and patches into the production environment.
- Be available out-of-business hours for production support on a rotational basis.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience in software development. Experience should incorporate a minimum of 1 year's development experience through the entire lifecycle of an enterprise application (multi-tier) using the following technologies and methodologies:
- Experience with .NET 2.0 - 4.7, Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git.
- Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection and writing testable code.
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development and Continuous Integration.
- Exposure to Python, QT Framework and/or WPF/XAML highly desirable.
- Experience with Adobe ColdFusion a distinct advantage.
- T-SQL experience including the ability to analyse complex flows within Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2012 and upwards desirable.
- Experience in LINQ.
- Experience implementing features in applications by leveraging design patterns.
- Experience in building high performance applications that can scale across multiple servers.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
Keywords: Software Developer/.NET Developer/ C#/ Software Engineer/ Fullstack Developer