FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Software Analyst based in Limerick.
As a Software Analyst you will:
- Collaborate with feature team Area Product Owner to elicit requirements from internal and external stakeholders and SMEs
- Create detailed User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for development and test
- Work with the Area Product Owner to build, refine & prioritise backlog
- Provide regular direction and guidance to the development and test teams
- Collaborate with development and test when bugs are raised
- Collaborate closely with Lead Product Owner to ensure timely sign off artifacts
- Work closely with User Experience Design Engineers
- The successful candidate will have a minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline and 5+ years experience working in a Software Environment.
- They will have experience in writing Use Cases and detailed Acceptance Criteria, excellent understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile and working in a distributed, cross functional development team. Experience working with Medical Devices is a plus.
To apply for this exciting Software Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Stamp 4 or Full EU passport is required. Candidates must already be based in Ireland due to Covid restrictions.