Social Worker - Team Lead
**Social Worker - Team Leader**
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Social Worker - Team Lead to work in the Clare area. Our client, a large organisation providing care and support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, is seeking an experienced professional to join their team in a leadership role.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of managing the day to day running of the Social Work department, reporting to the Principal Social Worker. The candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team, co-ordinators, management and front-line staff in providing services to persons supported and families.
- 35 hours per week. Flexibility will be required in order to meet service demands.
- Annual Leave: 29 days per annum.
- Salary: €65,079 x 6 increments. Maximum €75,068
- This position is temporary, full-time
- Candidates must have a MSW or CQSW or a Letter of Accreditation issued by the National Social Work Qualifications Board (NSWQB).
- CORU Registration
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years post qualification work experience as a Social Worker
- Experience in the work of safeguarding and child protection
- Experience of working in services for people with intellectual disabilities
- management experience is desirable, must demonstrate clear leadership and management abilities
- full clean driving licence with access to their own vehicle
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.