SOCIAL WORKER (PQSW) - BASIC GRADE
An opportunity to work with an organization with a proven record to care for service users. The successful Social Worker will join a social work team to provide care and treatment to people who experience mental health difficulties.
LOCATION: North Dublin
FULL TIME: Permanent Contract
SALARY RANGE: €42,260 - 58,550 DOE
- Deliver Social Work Service in collaboration with Multi-Disciplinary Teams and external agencies when required.
- Provide an initial assessment service to relevant / all care groups and to further develop referral procedures
- Attend a range of Social Work meetings including case conferences as required.
- Manage and prioritize caseloads.
- Be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Maintain live annual registration on the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Experience within both adult and child mental health sector would be an added advantage
- Previous experience of safeguarding preferable
- Have excellent communication skills.
Informal enquires are welcomed by Olamide Badmus, Recruitment Consultant