Social Worker - Mental Health
Children and Adolescence Mental Health
Are you a passionate, registered and experienced Social Worker looking for a new role?
Do you have experience working in Mental Health with Children and Adolescence?
Do you have experience working with Children and Adolescence but want to build experience in Mental Health setting?
If so, I have a the role for you!
My client is seeking an experienced, professional Social Worker to work within the Children and Adolescence Mental Health service in South Tipperary. The successful candidate will have a background in working with Children and Adolescent mental health or a background in Children and Family Services.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Background in Child and Family agency or Children's Mental Health essential or CAMHS experience
- 3+ years experience as a Social Worker
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.