We are glad to be partnering with an organisation that contributes to the delivery of a high-quality HomeShare and Short Break service and offers flexible family-based support to children and adults with an intellectual disability and their families.
On behalf of this organisation, we would be recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to take up this exciting role in Co Meath/Co Louth.
LOCATION: Co Meath/Co Louth
CONTRACT: Permanent Full Time
SALARY: €39,819 - €57,889
HOLIDAYS: 29 days pro-rata per annum (including 9 designated holidays).
- CORU registered Social Work qualification
- Experience of undertaking detailed assessments
- Full License and access to a vehicle
- Experience of working in Home Share or fostering services
- Experience of working with people with an intellectual disability
Essential skills and key behaviours required
- Knowledge of the needs of people with an intellectual disability and their families
- Experience of using / knowledge of person-centred thinking tools
- Experience of representing people who experience disadvantage
- Experience of inter-disciplinary working
- Experience of effectively using ICT applications
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to make decisions and prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to identify personal and professional training needs
HOURS: 39 Hours per week
ROLE IS PENSIONABLE
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0861038540
Take the next step in your career today!