Are you a Social Worker seeking a fun, rewarding role in the West of Ireland? Would you love the opportunity to learn and work in Irish Sign Language?
I am delighted to be recruiting a Social Worker for an established and notable organisation who supports deaf and hard hearing adults, children and their families.
Based in Galway
Full time, Permanent Contract
Post involves travelling
- Be responsible for the day-to-day provision of social work services to individuals that are deaf and hard of hearing
- Provide an initial assessment service to relevant / all care groups and to further develop referral procedures
- Attend a range of Social Work meetings including case conferences as required.
- Be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU
- Maintain live annual registration on the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this fantastic, permanent opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant Isabel Gough on 086 1449043.