Would you love to take up a tremendous opportunity to work as a Social Worker in the Midlands and learn Irish Sign Language whilst working?
We are glad to recruit a Social Worker for an established and notable organization that supports deaf and hard-hearing adults, children, and their families.
- Location: Tullamore, Offaly
- Full time, Permanent Contract
- Post involves travelling
- Salary Range: €42,260 - 58,550
- Be responsible for the day-to-day provision of social work services to individuals that are deaf and hard of hearing
- Provide an initial assessment service to relevant / all care groups and to further develop referral procedures
- Attend a range of Social Work meetings including case conferences as required.
- Be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU
- Maintain live annual registration on the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU
- Have excellent communication skills
Informal enquires are welcomed by Olamide Badmus, Recruitment Consultant