Social Worker (Community Adult Mental Health)
Are you a Professionally Qualified Social Worker looking to join a HSE Adult Mental Health Services?
If you are a Social worker looking to join a friendly, supportive, dynamic multidisciplinary, here at FRS we have a 12 month fixed term contract in a busy adult mental health community team, I have a position for you in County Laois.
A full time, fixed term 12 month contract, working 37 hrs Monday-Friday.
Don't delay apply today!
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
- Be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Previous experience working with Adult Mental Health Services is essential.
- Demonstrate sufficient professional knowledge to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Demonstrate a commitment to assuring high standards and strive for a user centred service.
- Hold a full drivers license
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact :If you have sufficient experience working with Adults in the Mental Health Services, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Send your updated CV outlining all your experience working with Adults with Mental Health conditions. Call me to discuss this role on M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information.