Social Worker - Adult Mental Health
FRS are delighted to be recruiting a passionate, experienced Social Worker for an organisation based in South Dublin who provide care and support individuals with ongoing mental health needs.
The successful candidate will play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of social work.
South Dublin Location
- Provide a professional social work service to the attending patient population, family and relevant others in services.
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of social work programmes for residents according to professional standards and to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Manage patient care to ensure the highest professional standards using an evidence-based, care planning approach.
- Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and support/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members. Maintain comprehensive clinical records of assessments, interventions carried out, communications relating to residents.
- Be registered on the Social Worker Register maintained by the Social Work Registration Board at CORU.
- Hold a degree in Social Work or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for membership with the Irish Association of Social Workers.
- Have experience in working with individuals with severe and enduring mental health conditions.
If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Health care Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 1449043.
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
Looking to return home and kick starting your new career? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).