Social Worker Adult Mental Health
Are you Social Worker with Substantial Adult Mental Health Experience? Are you looking for a permanent pensionable job in a challenging, yet extremely rewarding environment?
We are looking for an Experienced Adult Mental Health Social Worker with proven ability to improve the health and social wellbeing of the service users
There is currently one permanent whole-time post available in the Carlow / Kilkenny Mental Health Services. This post full time and pensionable.
Don't delay apply today!
Purpose of the post: The purpose of the post is to provide a social work service that seeks to improve the health and social wellbeing of the service users. S/he will achieve this thorough the implementation of an accessible, equitable, person-centred service.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
- Be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Substantial experience working with adults with mental health disorders
- Demonstrate sufficient professional knowledge to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Demonstrate a commitment to assuring high standards and strive for a user centred service.
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact :If you have sufficient experience working with Adults in a Mental Health setting, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Send your updated CV outlining all your experience working with Adults with Mental Health conditions. Call me to discuss this role on M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information.