Social Worker (Adult disabilities)
Are you a highly enthusiastic Social Worker with experience working with adults with disabilities?
FRS are delighted to be recruiting an adult experienced Staff Grade Social Worker for a well respected disability organisation in North Dublin.
The successful candidate will be supporting adults with disabilities and will demonstrate a commitment to achieving high standard results.
My client is well known in the community and are known for being innovate, imaginative and creative. Their all-inclusive approach is characterised by love and compassion and are known for promoting the dignity and respect for each service user.
If you are passionate, people person and are looking to be the catalyst for change in the lives of those with disabilities then I want to hear from you.
This is a full-time permanent position, based in north Dublin within a fantastic team.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Proven experience working with and supporting Adults with disabilities and working closely with families.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- A full driver's licence with access to a car
- Available to start work as soon as possible
- To work in partnership with service users, parents, families/carers.
- To work alongside the person with intellectual disability towards the achievement of their maximum potential and participation, and to ensure the person enjoys the maximum quality of life possible.
- To carry out comprehensive assessment of persons with intellectual disability and his/her family and where necessary ongoing social work and periodic reviews.
- To identify the most appropriate social work methods that would best enhance the maximum functioning of the person with intellectual disability.
- Direct involvement in risk assessment and managing of allegations of abuse.
- Other social work duties as may be requested by the management and in consultation with the Head Social Worker.
Contact If you have experience in disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information