Social Work Team Lead
Are you a Senior Social Worker looking for a Social Work Team Lead opportunity? Do you adopt a person centred-approach and support service users with empathy, kindness and respect?
I am recruiting an experienced Social Work Team Lead to work within a Primary Care team in Naas, Kildare.
6 months contract with view to extend
- Be responsible for the management of the day-to-day provision of the social work service in conjunction with the Principal Social Worker.
- Take direct responsibility for a defined caseload as required / directed by the Principal Social Worker, in particular cases that require a high level of experience and expertise.
- Manage/ provide an initial assessment service to relevant/ all care groups and to develop referral procedures.
- Ensure the delivery of social work services in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures, guidelines and protocols.
- Provide an appropriate level of supervision for staff.
- Must be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Maintain live annual registration on the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Have 3 years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Own car needed.
If you are interested in this position or other Social Work opportunities, please call Isabel Gough Recruitment Consultant on 0861449043.