Social Media & Digital Specialist
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Social Media & Digital Specialist' on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness, based in Dublin West. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager - you will build, grow and manage online traffic to our client's platforms, with the aim of increasing brand awareness and online engagement.
This is a full time perm role offering excellent benefits and career progression for the right candidate.
Hyrbrid option (2 days in office, 3 days from home)
- Develop content and strategies to drive engagement and increase interaction across assets and social media for our client's platforms.
- Help to optimise paid campaigns across all platforms.
- Manage and oversee the daily roll out of content on all our client's social media channels.
- Build on and grow our client's already strong and existing network of followers on social media, fostering trust and brand loyalty.
- Oversee the creation of content designed to create engagement and grow the community online as well as offline.
- Analyse the data from each platform to evaluate the success of each strategy.
- 2+ years of experience working in media or leading online communities.
- Experience in content marketing, content strategy and user experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the constantly evolving social media platforms and media landscapes.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Third Level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of rural and farming life in Ireland essential.
- Agility with multimedia production tasks and software, social media, familiarity with HTML, audio and video editing.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player is critical.
- Laptop and phone
- Pension: Defined contribution scheme - company contribution of 10% of salary.
- Vhi (after 6 months)
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) & Life Assurance
- Health programmes: health screening bi-annually, flu vaccine annually, employee assistance programme
- Expenses: business related mileage and expenses will be paid in line with the company's expenses policy
- Holidays: 21 days per annum + 2 company days. 1 additional holiday after every 4 years' service, up to a max of 5 days.
- Parking in communal car park
- Further education sponsorship
Click the link below and send you CV to be considered
All applications are kept 100% confidential