Social Care Works & Social Care Assistants
Are you a competent, motivated Social Care Worker or Health/Social Care Assistant who has experience working in the disability field? Are you passionate about providing high quality care and have you proven ability to encourage, inspire and supports others?
My client is well known in the community and are passionate about acknowledging every person's right to equality and self-determination and encourage participation in decision-making in work, social, cultural, spiritual, and home life.
These are full time, permanent positions in Kildare
Social Care Worker - €17.71 per hour & premium on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Health/Social care Assistant - €13.45 per hour & premium on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Main duties of the Social Care Worker and Health/Social care Assistant:
- Foster, encourage and develop the self-help and social skills of each person so as to achieve the highest possible degree of personal autonomy.
- Ensure that all behaviour support plans that are put in place by the Multidisciplinary Team are carried out and adhered to.
- Facilitate individuals to actively participate and integrate into the community.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Healthcare Assistants - Level 5 QQI
- A minimum Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HIQA and safeguarding requirements including Trust in Care, and Children's First.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills including skills in multi-disciplinary working and the ability to collaborate with colleagues, families, etc.
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0861449043