Social Care Workers
FRS are delighted to be recruiting open minded, energetic Social Care Workers for a number of roles in fabulous coastal towns in South Dublin and Co. Wicklow.
My client is a well known organisation who provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities.
They aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens of their local communities.
Permanent full time vacancies in:
Shankill, Bray, Greystones, Kilcoole, Ashford & Arklow
Permanent Full time Contracts
HSE Social Care Worker Payscale
- QQI level 7 in Social Care or international equivalent (validated by QQI).
- A team player willing to lone work as well as working as part of a team.
- A knowledge of the HIQA regulations and standards
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- To facilitate and implement a person-centered approach for our Clients appropriate to their wishes and goals.
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence
If you have your level 7/8 Social Care Degree or you are currently studying Social Care, please do not hesitate to contact Isabel Gough by emailing or calling 0861449043.