Social Care Workers
FRS are delighted to be recruiting open minded, energetic Social Care Workers for a number of roles in South Dublin and Co. Wicklow.
My client is a well known organisation who provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities.
They aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens of their local communities.
Permanent full and part time vacancies in:
Shankill, Bray, Greystones, Kilcoole, Ashford & Arklow
HSE Social Care Worker Payscale
Will consider CV's of those interested in doing relief work
- QQI level 7 in Social Care or international equivalent (validated by QQI).
- A team player willing to lone work as well as working as part of a team.
- A knowledge of the HIQA regulations and standards
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy, and creativity
- Excellent IT and report writing skills.
- Hold a full driving licence and be willing to drive location vehicles.
- Be flexible to work a variety of rostered shifts over a seven-day work period
- To facilitate and implement a person-centered approach
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence
If you have your level 7/8 Social Care Degree or you are currently studying Social Care, please do not hesitate to contact Isabel Gough by emailing or calling 0861449043.