Social Care Workers
Do you have a passion for caring for others? Do you want to work within a service who are renowned for providing quality care and support to the people and families that they support? If so, this is an amazing opportunity for Social Care Workers, to become part of motivated, collaborative teams within a highly respected nursing home service.
FRS are delighted to be recruiting for the most trusted and largest independent provider of nursing home care in Ireland. They have devoted 20 years to refining the person-centred approach to care and building the most compassionate and skilled teams of healthcare professionals.
These are full-time, permanent contracts.
- Moycullen, Co. Galway
- Kilcolgan, Co. Galway
- Ennis, Co. Clare
- Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
Main duties of the Social Care Worker:
- To work with the clinical team to deliver assessment based, personalised care to each resident.
- To assist the resident and their representatives to develop a care plan which reflects both the assessed needs of the resident and their personal wishes.
- To document and communicate all social care interventions in line with policy and regulation.
- Maintain professional standards in line with the regulations set out in the Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005.
- Participates in HIQA inspection processes.
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team to ensure balanced and approved care.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- QQI Level 7 (Degree) or above Qualification in Social Care Work/ Social Studies.
- Experience working with older adults/residential care is desirable but not essential.
- Have a good knowledge of the Health Act 2007 in relation to residents in a long-term care facility.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the HIQA standards in relation to the care of older adults in a long-term care facility.
- Excellent communication skills.
My client offers:
- Sunday Premium and bank holidays double time.
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Paid training.
- Subsidised/Covered meals.
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Isabel Gough, Allied Healthcare Recruitment Coordinator on +353861449043 or email
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.