Social Care Worker/Health Care Assistant
Calling all Social Care Workers/Health Care Assistants with a passion for helping others and working directly with a wide spectrum of service users including adults and children with disabilities, and children in mainstream settings. Your aim will be to incorporate an individualized therapeutic approach to help service users live fulfilled lives, support people with a variety of needs, offer the highest quality of care and empower people to live self-determined lives, in accordance with the mission and values of the organisation.
My client is well known in the community and is passionate about acknowledging every person's right to equality and self-determination and encouraging participation in decision-making in work, social, cultural, spiritual, and home life.
This is a permanent contract offer for part-time and full-time
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then we want to hear from you!
Duties of these positions include:
- Foster, encourage, and develop the self-help and social skills of each person so as to achieve the highest possible degree of personal autonomy.
- Ensure that all behavior support plans that are put in place by the Multidisciplinary Team are carried out and adhered to.
- Facilitate individuals to actively participate and integrate into the community.
- A minimum of level 7 on a QQI framework BA in Social care studies or any other relevant qualification in health or social care or any other related field. Applicants with NFQ level 6 in a related discipline would be considered.
- Previous experience in the Intellectual Disability sector, and experience working within the area of intellectual disability and Autism
- Have experience in person-centered planning and a desire to support people live their best lives as they choose with an emphasis on community integration and valued social roles.
- Willingness to support persons to develop skills and competencies around identified areas of interest and learning.
- To adopt a holistic and person center approach to your role to ensure people are supported to live their best lives.
- Full clean driving license.
HSE Salary Pay Scale: €33,130 - €47,061 (Depending on Experience)
Location: North Dublin
Role: Social Care Workers/Health Care Assistants
Contract: Full-Time/Part-time - Permanent
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: