Social Care Team leader
Are you able to lead a team to provide consistent and quality support for people with complex needs in a residential community?
Do you have proven experience supporting people with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, dementia, acquired brain injury, and complex needs?
FRS Recruitment have a couple of really exciting Permanent Job opportunities for Social Care Team leaders within a rapidly growing residential service in Wexford.
We are recruiting Team leaders to join two residential services that is staffed 24 hours per day. Both services are situated in Rosslare, Co Wexford.
Both services are home to 5 residents with Intellectual Disabilities and/or dual diagnosis.
The ethos in Rosslare is to provide a home that respects each individual's choices, desire and wellbeing. Aiming to promote independence and community involvement.
To be considered for these roles you must meet the essential criteria, which includes:
- A minimum four years work experience in a health and social care setting supporting individuals with learning disabilities and/or complex needs and a Professional Social Work qualification and registered on the appropriate part of the NISCC register without condition.
- Health and Safety experience in residential support.
- Experience of providing support to people with complex needs or challenging behaviour
- Experience in supporting adults on the autistic spectrum
- Have experience of inspection processes, and legislation relating to Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Able to lead a team to provide consistent and quality support for people with complex needs in a residential community.
- Display an ability to manage a staff team in a positive, assertive and sensitive manner.
- Have an ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads.
- Show that you would be competent at giving formal supervision.
- Experience of provide reports, record financial data, use of IT to support management systems.
- Have a comprehensive ability to communicate, liaise and co-ordinate with other professionals, family, colleagues and other agencies, both verbally and in writing.
Successful candidates will be offered the following. Comprehensive company induction + training , Excellent rates of pay, Opportunity for additional hours, Career development opportunities and Long service awards.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information