Social Care Team Lead
Social Care Team Lead.
We're excited to announce a new position as a Social Care Team Lead with an independent voluntary organization that offers services and assistance to individuals with disabilities and their families.
This role involves supporting the Respite Services Manager in delivering a high-quality and client-centered Respite service. The Team Lead will be crucial in managing and planning the service entry and exit while providing person-centered care to clients in a residential setting.
Contract: 1-year contract Part time (30 hours) available.
Salary: €41k - €45k (Depending on Experience)
- Applicants must have a third-level degree in Health & Social Care.
- Ability to create and maintain support/care plans that are person-centered and respectful of clients' requests and preferences.
- They must also possess a comprehensive understanding, knowledge, and experience of working with clients with various disabilities.
- Experience in managing and supervising both individuals and teams is required.
- Full and clean driving license.
Applicants must be flexible in terms of working hours and days
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team that guides you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540