Social Care Team Lead
Would you consider yourself a natural leader? Do you have what it takes to lead and delegate a team of highly motivated healthcare professionals? Do you have experience working alongside people with intellectual disabilities, applying new directions and ensuring the best possible service using a holistic approach?
The FRS Allied health team are very pleased to announce that we are recruiting a team lead on behalf of our client who is based in North Dublin and specialises in delivering high quality support services to people across the spectrum of intellectual and physical disabilities.
If this role sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!!
This a Permanent role
Location: Mulhuddart, Dublin
Salary: €34,629 - €45,670 DOE
- A minimum of level 7 on a QQI framework BA in Social care studies or any other relevant qualification in health or social care or any other related field. Applicants with NFQ level 6 in a related discipline would be considered.
- A few years of working experience in the intellectual disability/autism field.
- Full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment.
- Ability to make low-medium level decisions within clearly defined parameters as defined by Manager.
- Good working knowledge of New Direction framework and person-centred planning process.
FRS Recruitment is offering free flights to Irish expatriates all over the world.
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team devoted to guiding you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540