Social Care Person in Charge
Are you ready to take the next step in your Social Care career? We have had a fantastic opportunity come up in South Tipperary. A Person in Charge role where you are responsible for the day to day management of lovely residential Community.
Work for a company that values your work and supports you in your career development!
This particular role involves working within a residential setting in Co. Tipperary with people with disabilities. It is a small setting that provides a place for these residents to live, work and spend time around other people.
The aim of this community & organisation is to create opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities so that they can have valued social roles in their communities and have the chance to form real friendships.
The PIC role will involve working with staff and co-workers to develop and plan all aspects of the service that promote quality for both services users and staff.
- Report to Senior Management on the functioning of, and developments, within the Community.
- Work collaboratively with staff to ensure they are fully supported to carry out their responsibilities.
- Ensure the staffing levels and skills mix meet the dependency needs of residents and other persons supported and ensure staff rosters are in place.
- Be responsible for preparation and agreement of the annual budget ensuring budgetary targets are met.
- Develop appropriate relationships with the HSE, external partners and other agencies to promote collaboration, generate opportunities and support the future plans and possibilities for the Community.
- Permanent, full-time position. 40 hours per week.
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- 3 years Management Experience
- Be able to demonstrate experience in Strategic Planning
- Must have worked with vulnerable adults or children previously in an environment that promotes their rights, safety and well being.
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746 or email
#weworkforyou #SocialCare #personincharge