Social Care Person In Charge
Social Care Manager/Person in Charge Gorey, Co. Wexford.
Are you actional orientated with a Strong Management and Leadership background?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we are delighted to be supporting our client to recruit a Person in Charge for a Residential service in Gorey, Co. Wexford.
If you are an experienced social care leader with 3 years + management experience within a residential setting, working with people with intellectual disability then I want to hear from you.
This is a fulltime permanent position which will average around 40 hours per week and may include on call at evenings and occasional weekends.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted by Tuesday 11th August for interviews being
held between the 13th August -20th August
Profile of the Social Care Manager/PIC:
- You will be the principle person responsible for the day to day management of the service.
- You will provide Residential Life sharing Services, Day Opportunities and Support Services, for a total of 16 with special needs
- You will require a sound understanding of regulatory requirements; have skills to lead the safe support to residents within a complex residential environment.
- You will work with staff and co-workers to develop and plan all aspects of the service that promote quality for both services users and co-workers meeting Health Information & Quality Authority standards.
- Provide leadership to the Community and line management to those working within the Community
- Be accountable for the overall provision of service, work collaboratively and ensure all staff are fully supported to carry out their responsibilities, inclusive of a Designated Centre, Supported Living Accommodation and a Day Service
- Degree and post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- Essential to have 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Have an excellent knowledge of the registered care and Supporting People standards
- Strong business skills and be qualified in social care.
- Must be committed to personal development and working as part of a team.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.