Social Care Manager/Person In Charge
Person in Charge required to join a supportive/ satisfying person centred organisation in Waterford.
If you are enthusiastic, supportive, action orientated and coming with proven management experience, then I want to hear from you.
Here at FRS Recruitment are recruiting a Person in Charge for a Residential service in Waterford. My client provides a range of support services to people with both physical and neurological conditions in their homes, in residential centres, in supported accommodation and in standalone respite facilities.
A full time permanent position which will average around 40 hours per week and may include on call at evenings and occasional weekends.
This is a Challenging but rewarding role with an excellent package on offer for the right candidate.
- Degree and post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Proven line management or significant supervisory experience within the disabiltiy or broad social services field
- Experience of budget management and control with strong IT skills.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.