Social Care Manager (Kildare)
Social Care Manager/Person in Charge Kildare
I am seeking a Strong Leader/Person in Charge who is ready to step up in their career.
Here at FRS Recruitment, we are delighted to be supporting our client to recruit a Person in Charge to manage a truly fabulous service located in county Kildare, approximately 25 miles south west of Dublin.
This organisation provides Residential Life sharing Services, Day Opportunities and Support Services, for a total of 16 with special needs.
The organisation has a very strong voluntary ethos and includes many voluntary and vocational co-workers some of whom are locals.
This is a fulltime permanent position which will average around 40 hours per week and may include on call at evenings and occasional weekends.
Profile of the Social Care Manager/PIC:
- You will be the principle person responsible for the day to day management of the service.
- You will provide Residential Life sharing Services, Day Opportunities and Support Services, for a total of 16 with special needs
- You will require a sound understanding of regulatory requirements; have skills to lead the safe support to residents within a complex residential environment.
- You will work with staff and co-workers to develop and plan all aspects of the service that promote quality for both services users and co-workers meeting Health Information & Quality Authority standards.
- Provide leadership to the Community and line management to those working within the Community
- Be accountable for the overall provision of service, work collaboratively and ensure all staff are fully supported to carry out their responsibilities, inclusive of a Designated Centre, Supported Living Accommodation and a Day Service
- Degree and post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- Essential to have 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Have an excellent knowledge of the registered care and Supporting People standards
- Strong business skills and be qualified in social care.
- Must be committed to personal development and working as part of a team.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.