Social Care Manager
Social Care Manager/Person in Charge
Are you actional orientated with Strong Management and Leadership background?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we are delighted to be supporting a number of clients that support and value employee. We have vacancies for Social Care Managers/Person in Charge/Community Services Managers. We have positions in Day and Residential Services across the country.
If you are an Innovative and Proactive person, who would relish the opportunity to work for clients who will support, value and invest in YOU, then apply today!
- Level 8 qualification in Social Care or in a relevant professional discipline.
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Proven track record working with HIQA
- Detailed understanding of developments at national and sectoral level in relation to quality and safety
- Educational Assistance Fund - Each team enjoys a generous fund that supports staff engaging in further education and training
- Company funded Team Building days
- All paid training with Social Care Training Ireland
- Life Cover
- Maternity Benefit
- A company that supports your professional growth
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.