Social Care Manager
Social Care Manager/Person in Charge Co.Kilkenny
Do you have Strong Management and Leadership background?
If you are an Innovative and Proactive person, who would relish the opportunity to work with people with intellectual disability within a person cantered community, then I want to hear from you.
Here at FRS Recruitment, we are delighted to be supporting our client to recruit a Person in Charge for the service in County Kilkenny.
This is a fulltime permanent position which will average around 40 hours per week and may include being on call at evenings and occasional weekends.
Profile of the Social Care Manager/PIC Co. Kilkenny
- You will be the principle person responsible for the day to day management of the service.
- You will provide Residential Life sharing Services, Day Opportunities and Support Services, for a total of 16 with special needs
- You will require a sound understanding of regulatory requirements; have skills to lead the safe support to residents within a complex residential environment.
- You will work with staff and co-workers to develop and plan all aspects of the service that promote quality for both services users and co-workers meeting Health Information & Quality Authority standards.
- Provide leadership to the Community and line management to those working within the Community
- Be accountable for the overall provision of service, work collaboratively and ensure all staff are fully supported to carry out their responsibilities, inclusive of a Designated Centre, Supported Living Accommodation and a Day Service
- You will have strong business skills and be qualified in social care. You will need to be committed to personal development and working as part of a team.
- Degree and post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.