Social Care Hub manager
Hub Manager Day Service
Are you looking for a part-time or full-time career that will develop you, challenge you, and allow you to make a difference in the lives of others?
Our client specializes in supporting and providing care to individuals with mental ill health, autism, learning disabilities, and dementia.
Our client is looking for a natural leader to act as Hub Manager who has a passion for providing care for adults with intellectual disabilities and/or complex needs.
The Hub aims to support individualized day activities that promote social inclusion within the local community. The Hub operates under the New Direction guidelines which aim to promote a person-centered, needs-led approach. The Hub manager will aim to support individuals with complex needs, promote a healthy independent lifestyle, and lead a team striving to deliver the best service to the service users
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you!
Duties of these positions include:
- Lead and ensure each person supported has an up-to-date and meaningful person-centered plan with clear support needs and goals identified, both short and long term
- Ensure that the individual need of each person is regularly reviewed and assessed through the use person-centered planning tool and in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team (MDT) as appropriate.
- Guide and motivate staff in the implementation of goals identified in each person's plan and in the delivery of support.
- Promote a culture of active listening and engagement with families / significant others of the people we support to ensure any issues of concern, or formal complaints, are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Professional qualification in Social Work/Applied Social Studies OR level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Services.
- 2 years experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with Social Work/Applied Social Studies.
- 2 years experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with a degree.
- 2 years experience in a supervisory or management role in the area of health and social care.
- Full valid driving license on application and access to own transport on appointment.
Salary: €49,092 - 58,211 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth
Role: Hub Manager
Contact: Permanent/Full-Time Or Permanent Part-Time
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418.
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: