Social Care - House Coordinator
Are you able to lead a team to provide consistent and quality support for people with complex needs in a residential community?
Do you have proven experience supporting people with intellectual disabilities?
FRS Recruitment have an exciting Permanent Job opportunity for a House Coordinator within a rapidly growing residential service in Kilkenny.
This service is a residential setting providing support to Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
To be considered for these roles you must meet the essential criteria:
- A minimum four years work experience in a health and social care setting supporting individuals with Intellectual disabilities.
- Experience in providing support to people with complex needs or challenging behaviour
- Have experience in inspection processes, and legislation relating to Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Able to lead a team to provide consistent and quality support for people with complex needs in a residential community.
- Display an ability to manage a staff team in a positive, assertive and sensitive manner.
- Have an ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads.
- Have a comprehensive ability to communicate, liaise and co-ordinate with other professionals, family, colleagues and other agencies, both verbally and in writing.
Considering a move back home to Ireland?
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746