Social Care Assistants and Social Care Worker Shift Leads
Social Care Assistants and Social Care Worker Shift Leads - Various Locations
Multiple exciting opportunities are available for Social Care Assistants and Social Care Worker shift leads in Wexford and Kilkenny with my client who is a leading care provider working with people with intellectual disabilities and other kinds of special needs. They provide residential, day services and training and experience opportunities to the people they support, vital to their work is acknowledging every person's right to equality and to encourage participation in decision-making in work, social, cultural, spiritual, and home life.
If you are interested in any of these fantastic opportunities,
I would love to hear from you!
Key Requirements(Social Care Assistant):
- Level 5 QQI/Fetac Framework or equivalent in Social Care Studies
- Minimum 1 Years' Experience
- Full Driver's License desirable
Key Requirements (Social Care Worker Shift Lead):
- Hold a minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent qualification in Heath or Social Care.
- Have 2 experience of working with vulnerable adults or adults with intellectual disabilities.
- An understanding of current policy and developments at national and sectoral level in relation to Social Care within disability services.
- An ability to follow, evaluate and contribute to the further development of plans and methods to meet the ongoing needs of individuals supported.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proficient IT skills relevant to the role, to include Microsoft Office Excel, Word, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
- A full driver's licence and availability of own car is an essential requirement.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.