Social Care Assistant
Social Care Assistants Required for a Residential Home & Day Service in Kilkenny. If you have experience working in a Social Care setting and are looking for a change this is the position for you. Work for a fantastic company supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities.
This role involves working with a company that creates sustainable intentional communities where children and adults of all abilities, many with special needs, can live learn and work with others in healthy social relationships based on mutual care and respect. They are currently looking for Social Care Assistants to join their team in Kilkenny.
If you think you can contribute actively to a team to provide consistent and quality support for people with complex needs in a residential community then we want to speak to you!.
These are Permanent Full time Positions 40 hours per week over a 7-day period with a sleep over.
- Support the service users so that they can be at the centre of any planning about their own lives and day to day living.
- Assist with appointments and events as and when required
- Supporting people that display challenging behaviour through the implementation of behavioural support plans.
- Ensure that complete and accurate records are maintained for each person supported, including as appropriate individual's personal file notes, communication plans, behaviour management support, heath action plans, medication management records and financial records.
- Provide support to persons with intellectual disabilities in all aspects of daily living, including personal care
- Fetac Level 5 or higher in health and social care or similar transferable field
- Full, clean driving licence
- A minimum of 2 years' post-qualification experience in social care or related field.
- Experience of providing support to people with complex needs or challenging behaviour
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0100 746.
#SocialCareAssistant #Kilkennyjobs #Socialcare