Social Care Assistant
FRS Recruitment are now recruiting Social Care Assistants for immediate start both full and part time work in Wexford.
Duties (to include but not limited to);
- Following the direction of the management team in delivering quality person-centred care at all times.
- To promote safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures, working as part of a healthcare team and to respect your colleagues and clients at all times.
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living.
- Assist with catering and light cleaning duties when requested such as but not limited to making beds, sweeping and mopping floors, ensuring commodes are emptied and cleaned.
- To assist our clients with personal care such as; bathing, showering, toileting and continence management.
- To assist with meals and assist with feeding and hydration.
- To promote independence to the fullest, allowing for client choice and providing client centred care to the fullest.
- To assist colleagues with covering sick leave and annual leave where possible.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team and to respect your colleagues and clients at all times.
- To promote safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures.
Required Education Skills and Qualifications;
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or SNA
- 40 hours work experience completed
- Solid verbal and written communication skills