Snr Salesforce Developer / Not-for-profit / Dublin
The role of the Senior Salesforce Developer will be to maintain the existing CRM and ensure its development to support this growing organisation to deliver on strategic goals.
- Build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate-high level complexity
- Ensure all Salesforce processes and workflows are documented
- Review end-to-end processes, design and implement new processes, and facilitate user adoption
- Contribute to ICT projects, app integration projects and other strategic deliverables as required.
- Support departments to understand and improve CRM requirements and deliver on changes
- Provide the Leadership team with accurate reports and dashboards
- Support with duties specific to compliance obligations (GDPR)
- Perform database maintenance tasks and ensure data integrity standards are upheld.
- To liaise with external technical partners/consultants
- This role will report directly to the Head of Operations
- 3+ years' experience in Salesforce Administration OR Development OR Support
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and articulate complex business requirements and potential solutions, with consideration of technical challenges, inter-department effects, and business issues
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce. Understanding of data integration tools
- Experience answering user queries and providing technical support to users
- Ability to proactively manage and prioritise workload
- Strong experience in capturing functional requirements and writing documentation
- Experience working with and developing reports in response to specific ad-hoc requests
- BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Database Design or related field
- Salesforce Certified (Admin OR Developer) is highly desirable
- Experience in assigning task/people management is desirable
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY below
Not Ready to Apply??? Feel free to reach out to me James Roche for a confidential discussion on +353 (0)86 103 3732 or email me at