Snr Network Security Engineer - Checkpoint/Cisco ASA/Palo Alto
Senior Security Network Engineer is required to manage and maintain Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxy servers, and other security devices.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The following are some of the duties required but are not definitive:
- Firewall policy maintenance
- Firewall base line security
- Monitoring and response device health
- IDS/IPS management
- Web Proxy management
- Provide proactive fault management and vendor engagement
- Perimeter Hygiene
- 5-7 years professional experience managing enterprise Firewall/Security environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred but not required
- Palo Alto Management
- CISCO ASA
- Knowledge managing IDS/IPS systems
- Knowledge managing CISCO ScanSafe Proxy
- Network Security Architecture
- Administering, troubleshooting and configuring / implementation(Juniper/CISO/Checkpoint) firewalls
- Network/ Design experience
- Software Experience - Windows OS/ Junos/ScreenOS/IOS
- ISS/Cisco IDS/IPS experience
- Good understanding of security operations and technologies.
- Experience with Security Assessments
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career as a Snr Network Security Engineer?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Snr Network Security Engineer role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (0867838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.