Site Manager - Overseas
Site Manager - Overseas project
Due to the continued expansion and growth of one of our Engineering clients.
FRS Recruitment are looking to recruit a Site Manager for overseas projects in Denmark/ Sweden for a Datacentre build.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction/contracting sector with experience in the structural steel industry an advantage.
The role will operate on a rotation basis, Accommodation, flights, car hire, allowance and mobile phone can all be provided as agreed.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Liaise with local Main Contractor site team and attend daily white board meetings.
- Prepare, update and plan to meet project specific programmes.
- Scheduling of Plant, material, labour and other resources to meet the programme.
- Co-ordinate site installation with client representatives.
- Supervision of site personnel and maintain site records.
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project.
- Monitor and supervision to ensure all works carried out to specification and in line with RAMS, lift plans etc.
- Ensure compliance with company policies including Quality control and Health & Safety.
A third level qualification in engineering - Construction/ Civil Engineering.
At least 5 year's experience as Site Engineer/ Site Manager.
Excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of MS Office (Project, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Experience in structural steel required and must hold relevant site papers.