Site Manager (close to Cork city)
We are seeking a Site Manager for a Social Housing scheme close to Cork city. Working for a main contractor, you will have sole responsibility for managing the project from the green field site to hand over to the client.
As a Site Manager you will have the following attributes
- Relevant experience in managing a project from start to finish, achieved with the timeframe
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, managing all on-site documentation.
- Experience of residual builds
- Knowledge of the latest building regulations and health and safety regulations
- Responsible for the day to day management of the project
- Ensuring the project is carried out within agreed timeframe and budget
- Supervision, coordination and management of the subcontractors and material suppliers
- Comply with all company policies, health & safety, quality and environmental.
- Provide regular detailed up-to-date progress reports.
A competitive salary in line with your experience will apply.
If you are interested in the position please apply through the link provided