Site Manager Clonmel
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Site Manager for one of our top clients on a construction project in Clonmel.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will oversee the build of one of their Site developments from tender through to construction and hand over.
About the role:
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team - quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- A background with a Main Contractor is essential
- 7+ years' post-qualification experience
- You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You must have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self motivated
- Good IT skills are also required
If interested please contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment on 091 760 706