Site Foreman / Manager
Site Foreman/Manager (Residential)
FRS Recruitment are proud to recruit for a family-owned company, who provide a range of civil engineering, infrastructure and residential construction services throughout Ireland and are now recruiting for a Site Foreman/ Manager.
This is a full-time role and for the right candidate they offer career progression, market level terms of employment & salary package & opportunity to work on challenging projects. The project will at first be based in Carlow town.
- A Construction Degree or possess relevant experience.
- At least 10 year's experience in construction and at least 3 years as a site foreman/ manager role.
- Excellent communication & attention to detail skills with an ability to lead the project with various trades.
- Maintain health and safety standards on site.
- Day-to-day management and coordination of the site while maintaining daily site records.
- Liaise with the commercial team in relation to progress and programme.
Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
Excellent salary and package.