Site Engineer Residential
Civil Site Engineer
A leading south east based firm are looking to hire a Civil Site Engineer for a number of residential projects in Carlow town. This role will suit a local candidate who aims to work in the area for a number of years. They have a number of residential projects due to start mid august in Carlow town surrounds.
The firm are contractor developers and have a long history of high end works in the region. The role is suited to an ambitious site engineer who wants to work on all aspects of the residential development from excavations to fit out.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to work in the south east and avoid the slog of the m50 over the next few years.
The role is best suited to the following:
- Degree Qualified candidates
- Degree holders in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Based in Carlow or looking to relocate
- Commutable counties include; Kildare, Laois, Kilkenny, Wicklow
- Experience with groundsworks, residential projects an added bonus
- Keen to work in Carlow on a long term basis A MUST!!!
- Full Driving licence essential
- Fluent English essential
- Availability to start from Mid Aug IDEAL!!!
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. Miriam will call you to discuss the role further on 056 7775549.
Go on! Treat yourself! Say goodbye to the M50!!!