Site Engineer Munster
Position: Site/Setting Out Engineer
A leading main contractor is looking to recruit a Site/Setting Out Engineers for projects in Munster. Typical works include ground works, drainage, services, roads and other site infrastructure, substructures, bulk excavations, groundsworks and utilities. Experience with roads essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Civil Engineering or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest surveying equipment.
- Machine control an added bonus.
- Superior IT skills and knowledge of AutoCAD and related software.
- Good understanding of current construction Health & Safety practices and requirements.
- Valid Safe Pass and CSCS Locating Underground Services certification.
This position will include the following duties. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all of the tasks listed.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station.
- Setting out for Roads essential.
- Topographic surveys using robotic total station.
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Full Driving Licence
Generous salary available. Projects based in South Kerry then greater Munster area.
For further details or to apply to the position please contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office. 0567775550.
Must have experience from Ireland and the UK. This is an immediate fill.