Site Engineer - Monaghan
FRS Recruitment are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Site Engineer to undertake a number of Residential Developments in Co. Monaghan.
Our Client is a Small - Medium Sized Construction Company Primarily Involved in the Construction of Housing Developments throughout the Country. They are an Ambitious/Professional Company with an Opportunity to Expand and Grow within the Industry. We are Looking for a Highly Motivated Site Engineer to Join Them and Form Part of a High-Performance Construction Team.
Overall Role Objective:
Ensure that Company/Project QA/QC Procedures are Implemented. The Junior Site Engineer will be Responsible for Providing Technical Advice, Supervising Staff on Site and Ensuring that their Packages are Completed on Time and Within Budget. The Site Engineer will also be Responsible for Setting Out the Site and Overseeing the Management of the Concrete Cubes Processes and Checklists.
- Overseeing Building Work
- Undertaking Surveys
- Setting Out Site
- Checking Technical Designs and Drawings to Ensure that they are Followed Correctly.
- Supervising Contracted Staff
- Ensuring Project Packages Meet Agreed Specifications, Budgets and/or Timescales.
- Liaising with Clients, Subcontractors and Other Professional Staff, Especially Quantity Surveyors and the Overall Project Manager
- Providing Technical Advice and Solving Problems on Site
- Preparing Site Reports and Filling in Other Paperwork
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyors about the Ordering and the Pricing of Materials
- Ensuring that Health & Safety and Sustainability Policies and Legislation are Adhered to.
- Monitoring and Recording All Concrete Works Including Cube Testing.
- 4-5 Years' Experience in Similar Role
- Relevant Construction Degree
- Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Strong Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Being Able to Works as Part of a Team.
- Strong It Skills
- Highly Organised
- Knowledge of Construction Processes
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures
Contact Cormac - FRS Recruitment for more details:
086 776 7521