Dublin City Centre
A well-established construction firm are looking to recruit a number of Site Engineers for Dublin City Centre positions.
The ideal candidate will be working on an impressive hotel build and later progress to commercial builds. The firm themselves prefer to promote internally. This position provides an excellent opportunity for those who wish to aspire to Site Management or Project Management or Director level in the future.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to;
- Third Level studies in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of setting out techniques
- Familiarity with GPS and Total Station equipment
- Experience with Residential/Commercial Buildings a definite plus
- Keen to secure a role that will progress to higher levels in the future
- Interested in an on the ground position from the initial stages to completion
- Motivated and diligent individual
- Happy to supply references as required
Please note that this firm operate in line with train schedules and accommodate those who are commuting from outside of the Dublin area with a suitable schedule. Saturday work may be required from time to time. Time in lieu is offered. Overtime is at the discretion of the project manager on the build. Please note this is a permanent position.
If you are looking for further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550.