Site Engineer Cork
Tier 1 Contractor
Cork (Really Cork, Yes Cork)
€40k-€70k depending on experience
Full Time Permanent
A number of site engineer roles are open with a Tier 1 Contractor in Limerick. Why not take your foot off the break in traffic on the M50 and hop skip and jump into a job to Captivating Cork. The worst bit of traffic you will find will be a lollypop lady on your way back from lunch.
This is best suited to degree qualified staff living in Cork or the surrounding area or looking to relocate ASAP.
What you need to know:
- Immediate start available
- Project based in Cork, actually Cork not Dublin
- Long term projects
- Construction and build works
- Avoid the traffic
- Go for a position that will give you a minimum of 20 more hours in the week back to you*
What they need:
- Level 7 qualified candidates or above in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or a related field
- Candidates looking for Civil Site Engineering roles on build projects
- Candidates interested in working in Cork as site engineers
- Happy to work on site not ask silly questions about remote setting out, the poor drones aren't good enough yet
- Driven and motivated individuals who are looking to remain in Cork
- Candidates located in Cork, Tipp, Waterford, Kerry (ish)
*Please note I cannot create more hours in the day. If I would I could. This is based on the average drive time to Dublin from Cork/Tipp on a good day. If you were coming from Kerry you would want to fly.
So simple, so APPLY WHY DON'T YOU?
For all other queries please call Miriam at 085 2797250