Role Location: Offaly
Role Type: Permanent
We are recruiting a mechanically orientated person for an office based position as a site projects coordinator. This role will sit between the workshop manager and the field based install and service team and has a dotted line into the MD. This is a wide and varied role where organisational and good planning skills are critical to achieving success.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan site delivery strategies.
- Ensure project drawings, specifications and fitting instructions are communicated to site team.
- With the workshop manager ensure the site is properly prepared in advance to include the availability of machinery, delivery of materials, access and planning of the work schedule.
- Oversea the delivery of materials.
- Ensure project costings are recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manager the schedule of maintenance on plant machinery.
- Organise and manage site subcontractors
- Manage project costs
- Address any problems that will arise during install.
- Additional ad hoc duties.
- Minimum 2 + years experience in a similar role
- Ability to understand and read AutoCAD drawings will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be flexible
- Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking skills